Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been thinking about travelling again. Actually I've been thinking about booking something early for the coming Bank Holidays. The Easter bank holiday is already booked, I'm going to Brussels + 1 day in Brugges. For the late May bank holiday I'm thinking of Dublin, 3 days in the capital of Ireland. It's gotta be good. The flights are so cheap, around 33 pounds (inclusive of tax). We'll see, but I'm very very tempted.

I'll also be left with 15 holidays for this year. I was thinking of 3 weeks, from 16th of december to 7th of january, that would be 12 working days, going to a warm destination. I was looking at Australia, but for that part of the year, it's ridiculously expensive. Most tickets are 1000-1200 pounds. Way too expensive if you think that you can normally find tickets around 600 pounds.Any other possible destinations? Hmm ... don't know, it's gotta be in the southern hemisphere as I need sun and warmth. :-)
Other possibilities: Singapore, South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru), Central America (Costa Rica, Bahamas, Mexico), California, Cambodia + Vietnam, New Zeeland (although I think the flight would be expensive as for Australia), Africa (Morocco, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Namibia). The list is too long :-)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 1:19:00 pm, Blogger Carmen said...

Good on you! Well, the choice really narrows down if Christina wants to go home...Brazil sounds great! The only draw back is that you might be speding lots of time visiting relatives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home