Friday, March 03, 2006

snippets

Well, the A2 poster finally arrived, it's good but too bright. I need to correct it in Photoshop and print it again :-) But not just yet.

Bowling yesterday was very good, we had fun. To my disappointment and dismay, I only managed to win one game, Alireza snatching 2 games. Edyta? Well, she was there too :-)

I'm thinking of going to Brussels (maybe take a day trip to Brugges from there by train) in the April bank holiday 14-17. I'm looking into that. Roberto is interested too.

I've booked my ticket to Romania from June 24 to July 9, for my cousin's wedding.

Found this great website that gives you a comparison of flight prices on different websites (eg. ryanair, easyjet and many more): http://www.skyscanner.net. It's a fantastic tool for weekend escapes mainly and the best feature that I always wanted is that it allows you to search for any destination, ordered by price. That's because most of the times I don't really care where I'm going (as long as it's not somewhere I've already been) but I only care about cheapest flights and many times picking the cheapest destination. Great website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home