Thursday, March 23, 2006

I got the letter about the ceremony - swearing alleagiance to the Queen. It's on 28th of March, in 5 days. That would be the day I become british. Now there are two options available.
1. Swearing alleagiance - which means "swearing by almighty God"
2. Affirming alleagiance - which removes every references to God, available for atheists
I chose to affirm the allegiance, I want to leave God out of it - just to avoid sparking wide protests in the Middle East.

Yesterday I've seen the Pink Panther, a silly comedy. If you're too serious when you see it, then you're going to think it's crap. You have to get into the silliness of it, embrace the silliness, breathe silliness, fart silliness ... you got the point! I managed to laugh really hard at some jokes, while others were not that funny. Hey, since I have an unlimited card, it was for free, so I can't be a harsh judge here, right?

Today I bought www.traveldiyplus.com - the idea is to transform it in a business later on. On the moment still working on the idea. It's going to be about travel ... and ... Well, I can't tell you more without killing you afterwards.

Since it's been so dull lately, let's finish with a joke about men. They're such pigs, aren't they... pfft!!

So a guy has to choose between 3 girls whom he wants to marry. So the test is to give each girl the same sum of money and see how they spend it and then decide.
The first girl takes the money, goes out to beauty salons, hair-stylists and comes back
- I wanted to make myself more beatiful for you to enjoy me more, because I love you so much.
The second girl goes out, buys a plasma screen, the latest playstation, a bunch of games, beer and wine.
- I wanted to buy the things that you like, so you can enjoy yourself more. All because I love you so much.
The third girl takes the money, she invests it on the stock market, makes a good profit, returns the money + the profit.
- I wanted to show you I am responsible financially and I make you not just happy, but richer too, because I love you so much.
The man thinks for a while and then he goes and marry the one with the biggest boobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home