Friday, September 23, 2005

So, darling, I've come once again ...
Though can hardly, today, get about -
Open the piano and play me
A song of the dead.

And if I collapse on the carpets
In the drawing-room silent and gloom, -
You keep on playing, my darling,
Slowly, in monotone.

The poem is called Worn Out, I'll let you guess the poet's name, up for the challenge? With google it shouldn't be too hard, right? :P
No silly, it ain't me!

But that's how I feel today, I'm stuck with flu, a decay of the body, I called in sick and listening to Dream Theater's last album now, which, maybe not surprisingly, sounds so morbid today. So go on, guess who the poet was and we'll take it from there.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, the first days after you caught the flu it's the worst. the body seems to brake into pieces, but you think ... ok, let's survive because this is the trap for the flu, in 2 days my body will arise from the ashes and kick the flu's ass :)

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 2:19:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Guys, I wish your optimism was contagious :-)
And I wish flu wasn't!

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bacovia

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:30:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Hey that was impressive! Now I only have to find out who it was :-)
Show your face, stranger! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home