Sunday, September 18, 2005

some more partying...


Well, it was saturday and it had to be more party, right? And it was in the same All Bar One in Tottenham Court Road, nice place, just that this time people could smoke downstairs. A disastrous decision but, no doubt, economically motivated. Who was there? Well, my old friend and ex colleague Mihai with his girlfriend Angel, I invited them there. Unfortunately I have no pics with them. Then my two best brazilian friends Lilian and Christina ... they always speak in portuguese and I always tell them "No portuguese, exercise your english"... they're the coolest brazilians I've met in London so far.

On the right hand side (above) there's the weirdest picture ever, me an Lilian, with Ali in the background. Now, isn't that scary kids?


On the left hand side there's a picture of Christina preparing a brazilian cocktail, hmm ... I forgot the name now ... Capirinha or something like that!

Who else was there at the party in All Bar One? Helder, a portuguese guy, I've only met him for the second time, I don't have a picture of him. Paul, english, I don't have a picture of him either, we played football yesterday together.
Claudia and Sebastian a braziliano-german couple were also there, a bit late (as usually :-) and a bit tired (ahem!). Sebastian plays football with us regularly. They're cool guys. Here's a picture of them:



A brazilian friend of them was there too, I haven't met before, she just arrived in the UK that night. I don't have a picture of her.
And last but not least ... my favourite estonian friend, Kaisa was there too. She puts ice cubes down people's shirts or trousers, a ... chilling feeling in a nice club. Here's a nice picture from the BBQ:


Oh, isn't it lovely? :-)

After All Bar One, we went to Bar 101, where we boogey a bit and we drank some more. It was all fun, and we managed to break some glasses as well hehehe ... lack of coordination is a serious problem when you're drunk, folks ... what else can I say?

O'ritey, I'll leave it here, I have to get dressed and go to Camden now. Smell ya laterz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home