Monday, September 19, 2005

mundane monday

It's 11:23 on yet another monday, overcast as most of the time, nothing to look forward to, abandon all hope ye who enter. The mixed aromas and liveliness of Camden still fresh in my mind after yesterday - it was great. Just thinking about all that gorgeous food makes me hungry and reminds me I skipped breakfast today. Lunch is in 30 minutes, unless my colleagues decide to take their time and drag their feet. I hate them for that. Lunch should be at 12:00pm sharp, to avoid any confusions and any gurgling of the stomach.

Oh the beauty of office life *yawn*

I definitely need to change my job at some point, do something else, live somewhere else, in the sun somewhere, in real life, by the beach perhaps ... but with some mountains near by too, oh, waky waky ciprian. Well, anything to keep the minutes rolling forward closer to 12:00, closer to lunch. At the moment the sliding of time is frustratingly asymptotical to the hour of deliverance. Lunch, what beautiful sound, what a glorious promise, what an enlightening prospect.

Sigh, my boss just interrupted my reverie by asking for the timesheet and my weekly update report. You insensitive swine! Presumably he wants it all done before lunch, a distant glimpse now covered with a layer of thick beauracratic dust.

Geez, a lyrical monday, but still at the heart of it, a mundane monday nevertheless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home