Saturday, September 17, 2005

travel

Travel is the name of the game recently and october seems to be reserved for travelling. As I said the plan is to go to Stockholm on 1st and 2nd of October, stay in a hostel, Roberto is coming with me. The price for the flight was ridiculously cheap at 28.90 pounds. If you add 15-16 pounds for the accommodation, you settle the damage at 43-45 pounds. Not bad.

On the 15th and 16th of october I'm flying to Barcelona, staying in a hostel again (ah well, I'm a backpacker at heart). The flight was a bit more expensive than Stockholm, 60 pounds + 13 pounds accommodation. But Barcelona was on my TODO list for a long time.

On the 23th and 24th of october I'm going with www.heathrowhikers.org to Lake District for the weekend. That should be good, I need some fresh air in my lungs and being in nature. We're going to stay in a B&B, thank god, my memories of last camping in May in Wales were not that good. It was freezing cold and I managed to catch it.

But the biggie is in december, from the 3rd of december to the 28th, quality time in Thailand with Carmen, Luci and Ake. Can't wait ... I just hope I won't get sick, damn! The plan is to lay around on the beaches, try some sports (maybe windsurfing, that would be cool), snorkelling, a bit of hiking in the mountains in the north. And not to forget about the Full Moon Party on the 16th of december (http://fullmoonparty-thailand.com/)

I promise I'll take some pics and post them here! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home