Wednesday, September 21, 2005

snippets

...yesterday I went for a drink with 2 great people (names undisclosed at this point) and we had great fun. I feel that slowly I'm starting to make some real friends, you know ... reliable people that give a damn as opposed to most people just taking the piss. You don't want to get me started on this...

...today I booked the tickets for the Dream Theater concert for the 25th of october, going with Ali, Kaisa, Sebastian and Bjorn. It's gotta be good, now I only need to find my old Dream Theater t-shirt, give it a wash and let the head banging begin...

...Lilian got a job, which is great news, it means she'll be staying in London, she reminds me of Carmen's bubbly personality, only she has more energy than Carmen (Carmen, if you read this ... sorry! sorry! - it must be because Lilian is brazilian :-) - hehe, she'll abandon me in the middle of Thailand somewhere now :-)...

...tonight is gym evening, Marco is not coming to the gym, preserving his energy for Madrid, well, I feel like I'm coming down with something too, it must be the moody changes in weather. Anyway, we still meet at 9pm to go have a bite, maybe a drink, our wednesday ritual. I hope I won't get chatted up @ gym...

...ok, the best time of the working day is here ... LUNCH ...

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:08:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time you get chatted up, just pinch the guys butt and see what happens next... yehz.

:-) maryam

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:21:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

That sounds like a sudden attack of Dutch courage :-)

I remember last time you've been chatted up and I was standing there in the pub/bar not knowing if I should laugh, cry or strangle the guy.
I'm sure experimenting such radical social stunts as pinching people's butts was the last thing on your mind then ;-)

Ciprian

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:18:00 am, Blogger Marco said...

You should tell her, that later after she had left, the Turkish Elvis came over and asked if we knew her phone number or email address :-)

 
At Friday, September 23, 2005 3:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OKAY Cipri...I won't hesitate to take advantage of all the Thai tricks I've learn so far...I could suggest a "great" area for snorkelling (There are sharks in Thai waters you know) or conceal a chilli in your mash potatoes...:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home