Wednesday, July 19, 2006

back

I've neglected this blog for a while and my excuse is that i had too many things on my mind. So what happened in the meantime, briefly as I don't want to bore you with my problems (hey, it's my blog, i can do that)

1. I was about to purchase a flat but the deal fell off as the landlady called me, after 5 months of impatiently waiting for the conveyance to finish, that she wants 5K more. I said no straight away. I hate to deal with muppets.But since i was planning to leave this place, i started to look for a place. Which leads to number...

2. Looked for a place in the New Cross (SE14 - SE8) areas. Found a place, tomorrow we're signing the contract and I'm moving on sunday. I'll be sharing with mister italiano, roberto.

3. Went to Romania to my cousin wedding where I must admit that I didn't do much for 2 weeks. Ate, drank, slept, talked to my parents, watched the worldcup ... which leads me to number...

4. Focused on the world cup, I had a website for score prediction. I must admit that I didn't win. I could have, but it wouldn't have been fair. The world cup absorbed all my attention and energy for a month.

5. Started packing, cleaning the flat, throwing away things from my current flat. It's amazing how much junk I gathered around me and that's because I hated throwing things away. The philosophy was ... don't throw away but keep it, you never know when you would need it again. In fact, I never needed these things again. Even more, I forgot that I even had them. So in the end, they were just taking space but as good as inexistent. So now, I've started throwing things away. And it's such a relief to throw things away, I feel the relief indeed. I'm sure a part of it has to do with the fact that I'm thinking that I'll have less things to move on sunday. But it's also being simpler. Do I need all this shit around me? And the answer is NO! I don't.Having less stuff also makes you lighter, more agile which is always good before you settled down somewhere "for good".

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home