Friday, June 02, 2006

Pro-Bono or Anti-Bono

Have you ever heard of the Bono Probability Positioning System? BPPS? Well, it's an automated system that uses webcams in Dublin, facial recognition and Google Maps to give you the probability of locating Bono, the lead singer of U2. Here it is: http://www.stunned.org/bono/googlebono.htm
Quite funny!

But, as I was in Dublin last week, I really did spot Bono. Or did I?! There was a guy, looking like Bono (well, I've never seen Bono live) and he was staying in front of a pub and everyone was taking his pictures with camera phones. Was he the real Bono? I concluded NO to myself, he wasn't acting like a celebrity (he was enjoying the crowds and celebrity too much for that). Anyway, I took pics of the "fake" Bono for you to judge for youself.


So, now you know! What do you think? Is he the real Bono or a fake Bono? :-)

4 Comments:

At Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:04:00 am, Blogger Carmen said...

That's nuts!!!!:))
Well, he looks like Bono. Lucky pup! Rubbing shoulders with celebrities now, eh?:)
20 years from now you'll be telling stories to your grandkids "Let papa tell you how I saw Bono in Dublin!" :)

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:00:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people that impersonate bono should be eliminated along with the real bono.

www.eliminatebono.com

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAKE!
;)

Razvan

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAKE!

That is one poor shmuck, soaking up the false attention that the herds of sheep have given him!

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH:
WHAT A DONKEY'S DORK!

see ya!
maryam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home