Friday, May 05, 2006

An excellent film

I don't say that often, on the contrary, usually I find films that other people enjoy very much to be missing something (e.g. Ice Age 2). Moreover, I always think that I haven't seen a good film in a long long time. Not anymore! Everything changed this wednesday and all due to a quebeqois film (french canadian) called C.R.A.Z.Y. I knew the film was good as it scored 8.5 out of 10 on imdb.com which doesn't happen very often with many films. As I hadn't heard anything about this particular film, I was a bit sceptical.But in the end it is a very good film. It's a normal every day life film, that's why maybe it's so great, because you can relate more easily to it. It also has different stories: a story of a relationship between father - sons, a story about accepting/denying homosexuality, a story about modern christic figures, a story about a "normal" family. It's all wrapped up in a layer of delicious humour which makes it a very enjoyable film to watch. Very recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home