Sunday, May 21, 2006

long time no see

I didn't feel like writing recently. Don't know why ... spring must have something to do with that.
What have I been up to?
I've started organising the football again, on saturdays, last time we played in Hyde Park and it was a good one. For the foreseeable future, we'll stick to that.
Still no news about the flat. Solicitors are the scum of the Earth. But I'm sure it comes as no news to you all.
I'm sick, so I've been restrained to my own flat recently. But the weather's been shit, so no loss there.
No new film, planning to see Da Vinci Code, although I heard it's shit, so not too keen on that. Also planning to see X-men 3 soon.
And finally ... I think I'll be going to Greece in July. Yupie. Athens, Mykonos, Crete, still to see, I'm not in charge here, more like a baggage :P
And yeap, the world cup is round the corner, I'm preparing a football fantasy site, I'll let you all know soon.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 5:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sick too! :-(
Hope we both feel better asap!

I wanna see X-Men 3 so badly!

If an Orange Wednesday is planned, I will be there for it for sure....

Xx maryam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home