Thursday, April 27, 2006

eine kleine gay fuhrer

Yesterday I went to see a musical called The Producers. Well, it was supposed to be quite famous and very humourous. And it was. I don't know about famous, but hilarious it was. Imagine seeing a gay Hitler, a crazy german soldier still in-love with the Fuhrer singing Deutschland uber Alles, pigeons giving the nazi salute, in a play put on stage by some crook producers wooing old ladies and dreaming about a carefree escape to Rio with their millions. Well, on the stage is much better and so funny. I'm not a fan of musicals on tv (I think it's a bad idea), but in a theatre, live, listening to the live music and seeing the live performance of actors - it's altogether a different experience. It was worth departing with 30 pounds for the performance.

What else is new? Well, I am so stressed about the appartment ... I think all solicitors are a pain in the arse, they must do nothing all day, how can a letter take weeks to arrive to the other solicitor? All morons ... they're like black holes, everything disappears in them and you don't know what they're actually doing all this time. I'm not making sense here, that's because all my frustration is very hard to put in words.

My tv died (sounds like one of those stupid 3 word sentences when you learn a new language - not anymore, after this comment hihi - I'm so smart). Such a lamer, dying on me like that, all of the sudden. Well, one oddity is that this tv (and many others) can't be turned on from the buttons that they have on the actual tv. It's only from the remote. From the buttons on the tv, you can only turn it on (which means put in "stand-by" mode - waiting for the remote) or off. How strange! So, if the remote happens to die on you, or let's say the batteries go flat during something really important on the tv, you're screwed. Who designs these things? They should definitely get the Nobel prize for the most user unfriendly design ever. Anyway, even with the remote, it's not working.With my limited understanding of electrical devices, I really hope it's a blown electrical fuse, that's easily replaceable even by a twat (smile to the camera Ciprian, we're talking about you!). So, I might have a go at DIY-ing. At one point this era!But how can the bastard die on me right before the world cup? Sacrilege!

Well, the plan is to go to Toast for some cocktails tonight, maybe a walk in the park too, and even a french crepe (not crap, please) perhaps. Maybe this time we'll see John Lennon in that place. Ah yes, this comment always pops up when talking about Toast, because it's the place where M&M allegedly (they'll kill me for this "allegedly") saw Paul McCartney one day. Well, if we have enough cocktails, we'll see them both. I mean ... they'll soon hang out together again anyway, if you know what I mean. :D

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 3:42:00 pm, Blogger Carmen said...

he he he...nothing like good friendly advice...
Keep listening to Navid and you'll get in trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home