Wednesday, April 05, 2006

With the works on Wembley stadium awfully late and with public services being seriously overcrowded, you'd think everything takes ages to get done. But, if anything is efficient in this country, it must be the passport service. Less than one week after I sent my documents, I got my supporting documents back. That would be my romanian passport! Hurray, I can go to Brussels as planned, no matter what. Well, of course, I can't say "no matter what", but the passport won't be an issue.
My new shiny british passport is supposed to arrive one of these days too.
The service was supposed to take 2 weeks, but hey, they've done it in less than that. And I've heard from other people that it is like that. Heil to the passport people! :-)

My friend George recommended "Ice Age 2", I'm so keen to go, but I promised Chris that we would see it together, so it will have to be after Easter.

What else, what else? Nothing much, caught up with a friend from Symbian, we were colleagues when I used to work there. We saw Arsenal drawing with Juventus in a goal-less match. A poor game, but Arsenal is going through. Who's gonna win the champions league? Well, it can only be ACMilan, Villareal, Arsenal or Barcelona. Where would you put your money? Hmm ... I think I'll go with Barcelona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home