Tuesday, October 18, 2005

some pics from Barcelona

(From left to right, ladies first :P) Me, Mariana, Analis and Chris, heads on the table



Me and Mariana, at a table in Placa Reial ... highly recommended place


Me, trying out my artistic skills ... in vain I should say


This is a nice close up, Chris and me zooming in the background

Having dinner at a table in the same Placa Reial, just in front of our hostel ... beautiful place I must say ... the square I mean (the hostel wasn't too bad either, location-wise it was brilliant)


Close up of the girls ... left to right: Christina, Analis, Mariana


The girls on a drinking spree ;-)




Me, eating a spanish traditional dish: Paella I believe it's called



1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a happy bunch! Looks fun...and you look really happy...and we know why!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home