Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Flashes from Stockholm

Roberto's here, if you don't know him, now it's the time to get acquainted with him.




This is one of my favourite photos from Stockholm ... it's the fate of all poets isn't it? Vergilius, Horatius I hope you're on the Elysian fields and enjoying yourselves, coz over here the pigeons shit on you!


This is a nice picture, it can suggest such a mixture of feelings ... mainly alienation that comes in time ... or that we all end up alone anyway?


Say no to guns, what a nice idea ... don't do this at home though!



I told you they brought snow especially for the snowboarding event. Here's the proof :-)


Playing chess in the market with no name where we had lunch twice. Isn't it nice? Now you can surely agree that chess is a sport! :-)


Now this is nice, I like this picture, Aphrodite looking back to the skies where she belongs ... sort of...


The full set of pictures can be found here: http://photos.yahoo.com/ciprian_miclaus in the Stockholm folder, next to my pics from Wales.
I don't like the lot that much, the light wasn't very good for photography. And I was a bit tired too. We agreed with Roberto that we take them only for their documentary value, nothing artistic.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics, but I bet that Barcelona ones will be even better! :-)

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:36:00 am, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Are you saying I will take more pictures of you, Christina? ;-)

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:41:00 pm, Blogger Carmen said...

So that's the guy who's coming to Thailand...Looks very backpackerish...just right!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home