Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So this arab walks into a sex shop and comes out with an inflatable camel...

Yeap, make fun of the arabs, it's because I was boiling today when I received an email from travelselect.co.uk (owned by lastminute.com blessed not be its name) saying that this UAE based airline called Etihad (now I will count down to 1 and you will forget the name and never use it) simply woke up one morning and decided to change the date of my outbound flight. From saturday to friday, like it wouldn't be a big deal at all.
I was boiling, I can't fly on a friday, I'm sure if I could they would change it to thursday.
I called them and all they told me all they could do is to refund me. Bastards, I don't understand, if I wanted to amend my flight details, it would cost me 45 quid, but they can do it for free? Where's the justice in that?
Anyway ... I booked another flight today, flying via Bahrain with another arab airline, Gulf Air, they crashed twice so far ... in 1983 when a bomb exploded in the luggage compartment and in 2000, which is more worrying, while landing in Bahrain. So fingers crossed eh? Hehehe ... The reviews of the airline are not that good, but I heard it's all about the colour of the skin, treating europeans better ... that's just appalling, but hey, I don't make these rules...
Let's hope the transfer is not done by camel riding ... or maybe the word should be camelback riding.
Enough silliness for one day!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he...watch it and refuse any camel rides. Some friends of ours got nailed...5 euros to hop on the camel, 20 euros to come down! :))

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:01:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Nice one Carmen! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home