Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brief update of today:

1. My alarm didn't go off (forgot to set it, duh), so I was 20 minutes late at work. No harm done!

2. I was wrestling all day with a very erratic problem that lies either in our code, ATL, MDAC, SQL Server or anywhere else. It drives me crazy and I didn't make any progress despite trying everything I could think of. Sigh!

3. I had a big Pizza Picante for lunch, since our boss is in the States, we can afford to go to places where it takes longer to have lunch :-) Boy it was good on an empty stomach!

4. Had tea, coffee, diet coke, fanta, snapples, mr. Tom, but still no glimmer of hope for item no. 2

5. I'm going to gym with Marco today and then somewhere to eat and drink ... just to make sure we don't deplete our resources of body fat all of the sudden

6. I'm reading The DaVinci Code at the moment, the writer clearly masters the art of suspense, however some of the arguments in the book are childish and inaccurate.

7. I have a problem on my computer at work, I run out of virtual memory ... yeah, too many windows open. It's very annoying, and most of the times it takes out the network adapter, so I have to disable it and enable it again (after I close some windows). That's the most annoying part, as I can't browse or read emails.

PS: War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 18, 2005 11:27:00 am, Blogger Olha...e se eu pudesse entrar na sua vida... said...

I agree wid u , sometimes it s childish, I also read the Angels and Demons, it s just the same format just changing the clever girl... but it s good innocent entertainment for the tube mornings, innit?

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:49:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

Running out of virtual memory? Are you overdoing it with malloc and calloc and shit or did they give you a 8086 with 8MByte?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home