Friday, November 11, 2005

fiesta havana in photos

Thanks Kaisa for sending me the photos and thanks for having the camera there to witness to my daily insanity! Sorry folks, I am insane, but I'm too old to change now!
This must be the funniest photo in the history of mankind (womankind is not present, have a look for yourself!!). Me and Bjorn simulating a french kiss with a shocked Andrew in the background ... I think he thought we'd go through with it :-)


Oh Bjorn, get a life mate! And Kaisa, let me kiss that camera...


Me and Roberto. I was obviously dehydrated from so much alcohol...


DISCLAIMER: Contrary to popular belief, I'm not gay, so please don't ask me out!!

6 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 4:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, mate! I know you from somewhere, is it possible that you're occasionally flashing your peach at me in the shower at the gym? Nice body!
:-)

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 5:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vixe! Onde fui amarrar meu burrinho?

Too late now! :-P

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 6:26:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Hehehehe ... for all dear anonymous commentators(hecklers) out there ... I can track you down huns ... have a look at the link to my Stats and then click on Visitor Paths, each link that starts with "www.blogger.com/publish-comment.do" suggest someone posted a comment and it contains the link to the post.
Further more, I can double check the date/time of the post against your login/logout time in the stats.
Once I have your IP address I can get info on ripe.net or arin.net to see who's got that IP.
I can easily build up a profile from there, detective work, it's fun!
So if you get a visit from a black Ninja swirling a sword above his head one night, think about the things you said to me in the last 24 hours... :-)

Too bad I'm so lazy to do all these...

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:57:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

Come on, with the gym reference you knew that it was me... SIGH!
But I agree, you are too lazy too often :-)
Christina, why do you write the feisty stuff in Portuguese only?!?

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marco,
Coz my English is not that good and Google's translations make so sense at all.

Rapadura é doce mas não é mole não! Aliás, quer moleza, senta no pudim. Traduz aí que eu quero ver.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHGAHAHAHAH CHRISTINA! VC EH A MELHOR!!! AAHAHAHAH PACA TATU COTIA NAO!!! AHAHAHHAAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home