Thursday, October 27, 2005

PS: Dream Theater

Looking for other accounts of the Dream Theater concert, I came across this post here! I didn't know some of the details presented there and the post depicts better what happened I guess. I saw the show on Tuesday by the way...

And on a remotely related note ... I remember when I was in Rome earlier this year, I met an italian rocker there in a pub and we talked about Petrucci and this guy was obsessed with him, going as far as saying he would give him a blowjob if he met him. Mwhahahaha ... the lengths fans go to satisfy ... their own sexual fantasies :-)

6 Comments:

At Friday, October 28, 2005 11:31:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAAAAWN!

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 11:33:00 am, Blogger Marco said...

Okay, okay, this was me this time :-)
Just to tease you a bit...

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 3:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog should be called "memories of BORE"

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 3:38:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

Ohhh... you're getting critisism here! Ohhh... maybe you should track back people's IPs with a script and then do to them what I'm going to do to the Barbican Centre?
:-)

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 6:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lala, lala, Memories of BORE, Memories of BORE!
Okay, it was me again this time :-)

Marco

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 6:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll have to buy me drinks tonight, and a lot of them... :P

Ciprian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home