Friday, December 02, 2005

It's HO HO HO time

It's a nice sunny day, like whispering to me ... go C.i.p.r.i.a.n, see if I care, we'll have so much fun without you! But there was rain too in the morning, so I can relax knowing this is still England. Hopefully I won't have signal on my mobile in Thailand, otherwise Marco will text me every time there's the slimmest shadow of a sun in the sky: "Once you're gone, the sun is up!". :P
I don't think it'll happen, he's too busy with the new appartment. I helped Marco and Maryam yesterday with a van trip carrying stuff from the old Streatham to new shiny Islington. The place is quite nice ... I'm looking forward to some BBQs in there ;-)

Less than 24 hours to departure for Thailand... just a reminder that I haven't packed yet. And the time is short.

Tonight I'm going to Mariana's birthday party, in Guanabara, a brazilian club in the heart of London (Does London have a heart? ;-). Mariana, I will only stay for dinner, I can't stay too long.
Okay then ... it's time to hug, blow a kiss in the air and wish you all a Merry Christmas HO HO HO ... unless you hear from me before that. Of which I'm not sure at all!

Oh ... don't you just hate those bloody reindeers...

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 12:30:00 pm, Blogger Olha...e se eu pudesse entrar na sua vida... said...

no probs, love! e happy x-mas 2 u 2!!!

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 3:23:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

A'ight Captain! Thanks for the moving help, very much appreciated... London has a heart by the way, the City of London! It's actually only 1 squaremile in size. Now get away from that computer and enjoy the beaches and those kinky massages :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home