Tuesday, November 29, 2005

frustration

Only frustration today, it seems, and my advice to you ... avoid Travelselect.com, avoid Lastminute.com and avoid Etihad airlines. After 3 months I still didn't get my refund. They're saying they have to get the money from the airline in order to give me back my money. It's appalling, because as a customer, I am entitled to a full refund if they change the details of a flight. And they did just that. Money back, in full, no quibbles. Those are my rights, but quibbling is what they do. So avoid them!
Unfortunately it's too late for me now, so I have to go through the credit card company to get my money back and to complain to the Trading Standards. I hope they will fine the bastards.
Arghhhhh!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:46:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

Well, you get what you pay for, so I hope the flight was cheap at least? I learned this hard lesson so many times before, especially with cheap deals over the web... in the end there is always a price that you've to pay for :-)

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:11:00 pm, Blogger C.i.p.r.i.a.n said...

Well, I'm not flying Business class, but at 420 pounds I wouldn't say it's a cheap flight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home