Tuesday, November 01, 2005

the sound of blue(s)


The tables are empty
The dance floor's deserted
You play the same love song
It's the tenth time you've heard it
That's the beginning
Just one of the clues
You've had your first lesson
In learnin' the blues
...
When you're at home alone
The blues will taunt you constantly
When you're out in a crowd
The blues will haunt your memory
...
...
My mamma done told me
When i was in pig tails
My mamma done told me, "hon
A man is a two-face
He'll give you the big eye
And when the sweet talking's done
A man is a two-face
A worrisome thing
Who'll leave you to sing
The blues in the night

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:44:00 pm, Blogger Marco said...

So so sooo nifty - a blue tinted picture and some talk about the blues... I wonder where Mr. YAWN is today?!? Hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home