Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What's going on?

A while since I last wrote. So what's up...

1. I've seen Momix (http://www.mosespendleton.com/), it's a dance group, however everything happens behind a semi-transparent curtain, with the dancers dressed with fluourescent colours against a black background. You get nice visual effects but it gets boring after a while. Nice as a novelty, but repetitive and soon you lose interest.

2. With Marco and David mainly, I've started a business group. We had our first meeting in a pub where we discussed business ideas and what do we want from a business group. We were four people in the first meeting. The result was a private google group and regular business meetings. We also played poker which was fun. :-)

3. I booked the accommodation for New York in a hostel (for 2 nights) next to Madison Square Garden. Very good location. And cheap. Well, sharing with 8 other people. It will be fun. I don't mind that. And straight after that, moving into a 4 star hotel which the company pays for :-). You get the best of both worlds.

4. I've switched from reading blogs the old way to an aggregator. I use SharpReader, written in .NET and pretty happy with it. I've noticed some bugs, but it does the main job. It's quite a refreshing approach.

5. Not much else I guess...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:08:00 am, Blogger Carmen said...

New York, here I come!!...
I hope you'll like:
a - NY style pizza
b - chinese food in NY
c - wondering off in Manhattan
d - Coffee on the terases in Greenwich Village (spelling?)
Have fun!:)

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 2:42:00 am, Blogger Ali Shangarf said...

Whats up at NY? Send some photos for gods sake!

don't you guys need a 5th leg for your poker? are you good enough? off course i'm not interested in the bussiness part...difficult to imagine how that particular meet ups can lead to something profitable, no surprise you end up playing poker (the real business)

take care dude,

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home